Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Quick Weekend Post

Yah, it's the weekend!

I went out for a walk by myself this morning. It was...well, quiet for a tiny bit before it got too busy. Surprising as it was below freezing. I did see beavers, swans, birds, deer and a hawk. Rather a good photography morning. When I got back home husband and I went out to look for a couple of Christmas shopping items. I didn't find what I needed. Oh well. 

On the plus side for the week I did pull out the gifts needed for daughter's house (holiday game) and I have them all! Yah! It's the first time I have actually got them done without having to run around the week we're leaving lol. 

In the afternoon I worked for a bit on my craft room in-between sitting and doing stuff I wanted to do. I'm feeling somewhat better about my craft room. It is still too full, but it is a little more organised than it was. Now it's a matter of sorting out what I want to keep and what I want to get rid of. There is actually room on the desk now to work, so I might try to get up there next week, at least to do a little Christmas card making. 

Tomorrow is our day out. Not sure where we're going yet. Got a sort of idea. We shall see. I will be working on a weekly menu - it will be a short week as Thanksgiving is on Thursday and it will be a fend-for-yourself day on Friday. Hopefully I can get to the shops on Monday for anything needed and avoid it the rest of the week! I'm sure it will be horribly crazy. 

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Finch in the Sunshine





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a good day! Yay for getting all your gifts for the holiday game well in advance! That must feel good. And well done getting your crafts room organized, too. Hope you have a good outing with your husband, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.