Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Halloween!

Happy Halloween, Blessed Samhain, Happy End-of-the-month

Where has October gone? I'm not quite sure. 

Daughter sent me these photos of the dogs dressed up for Halloween. They have a LOT of children come to their house for Trick-or-Treat, probably about 200. They sat outside until they were too cold to do it anymore. Daughter was quite sad that her winter coat no longer fits around her! She had to wear one of her husband's. 



Yes, that is snow you can see in the background. It's what's left over from the snow they had yesterday. They passed it along to us today and it was snowing here this afternoon. I am not ready for winter!

I took a little video, then I went inside and sat in my chair tucked up in a blanket!



Do you have plans for November? 

10 comments:

  1. The dogs look cute in their Halloween costumes! Oh, wow! Snow!
    Plans for November include celebrating my birthday and looking forward to my daughter's visit over Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds like an exciting month!

      Yes, they are cute. Snow, too soon. Thankfully it's gone!

      Delete
  2. Brrrrr - snow looks so pretty but . . .
    Hoping you are feeling a bit better today. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks. That's my thought on snow too lol

      Delete
  3. Much too soon for snow - hope it didn't stay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is too soon and, thankfully, it didn't stick around!

      Delete
  4. We had snow too....it's sticking around too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no Sharon, snow!! Not for us please! Although today we've had heavy rain, hail stones and wind, so hiding inside to keep toastie warm and hope you can too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope the winds have died down! Our snow has gone and it turned out to be rather a nice day today!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.