Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Thursday

The last couple of days I've been plodding along. I have got done most of the things on the lists I've made each day. Big fail today though - my goal was to pull out all the things I've got for the gift game at daughter's house, but I just didn't get to it. I have added it to tomorrow's list. Sigh. On the plus side, I did get hubby to load up 2 1/2 boxes I've managed to get ready for donation into his work van and he will drop them off on the way home tomorrow. Yeah! There were quite a few books in the boxes as well as some odds and ends that I've been dropping in there as I decide to donate them. Every little helps. 

Unfortunately, some things have come into the house. Holiday gifts. Mostly. I need to keep on top of them, get them wrapped and organised so that I'm not running around the last few days before going to daughter's house. I must be stressed about something as I've been having horrible water dreams again. Sigh. Nightmares. 

Friday is laundry day - though I did get two lots done today - so the plan for the rest of the morning is the gifts. Surely I can get those done tomorrow. If I could get those out of the way this week I'll be pleased. I always put off buying them until the last minute! 

I have been going out for morning walks. Today was a quick-ish one by myself. I also sat outside for a little while. Probably the reason why I didn't get the gifts done, but it was so nice. It's been unseasonably warm here in my part of Michigan. Today's high was 66f/19C! The temperature is forecast to drop quite drastically midweek with even a prediction for the 'S' word, so I wanted to make the most of it. 

Photo for the day. The chipmunks are still out in the garden. Usually, it's unusual to see them around at this time of year. I've really enjoyed watching them the last few nice days. They've been scurrying around trying to collect enough to get them through the winter!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, that chipmunk looks like it has got mumps! :D
    Hope you can get the gifts all wrapped up. If not, can you just put them in gift bags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make lists too and have a carry over page! But you went walking so that's good, too damp and cold this afternoon, so blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not a fail, it is a deferred success. So there. < grin >
    What a cute photo. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.