Pages

Monday, November 13, 2023

Weekend

Dentist Update - After the numbness wore off and a bit of pain, I've had mostly a pain-free weekend. I'm hoping that means that there is was no damage done to the root. I'm pretty sure that if it was damaged during the procedure, it would have been hurting from then on. So fingers crossed!

Had a fairly good weekend. I went for a walk by myself on Saturday, giving husband a break as we'd been away the weekend before and he'd done a lot of driving. On Sunday we went out for a brief beach walk. It was rather pleasant. I didn't walk too far, still getting tired easily. It was a sunny weekend, a nice change after the rather dull week we had last week. 

Short video of the beach walk



It's back to Monday now. I can't believe how the time is flying! Son told me today that Thanksgiving is next week. Yikes. I was thinking it was two weeks away. 

I have started the week off with a couple of lists. How did I do with last week's list? Well, not bad. I suppose. I did get more done in some areas, but less in others. This week I am going to try for a list for the week and then go with a list for each day. I need to focus on an area each day so that I can complete the tasks for the weeks. 

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I've got some blogs to catch up on! 

4 comments:

  1. Loved the video of the beach walk! I'm glad you had a pain-free weekend and the tooth seems to be healing. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Yes, Thanksgiving is next week! I have this week to put the house in order before my daughter comes home on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You must be getting so excited now!

      Delete
  2. Back Friday ads are on TV here which is how we know Thanksgiving is very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't miss the ads at all! We got rid of our television stations and just stream a few things now - a lot cheaper over here.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.