Pages

Friday, January 8, 2021

A Little Happy

 It's been quite a week. I must admit that, as far as getting things done, it hasn't been a great week in way of accomplishments. I have been getting my usual things done and have been (mostly) making lists. I liked having the meal plan done. It helped me cut down on times going to the shops and there was no more trying to work out what to cook. My plan is to work on things in the freezer and make another meal plan for next week. I did have an epic fail with one of the recipes but oh well - it was due to my stupid mistake and not an error in the recipe. It's been a while since I had a fail that bad. Luckily I was able to pull something else out of the freezer and do that instead. 

Today I got up into the craft room and created something that made me smile. I had seen a Youtube video making a tiny little album. It was really easy to make but I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. After this week I decided to fill it with some nice little quotes. It gave me joy to make it and read the quotes - something a little uplifting. 




We will be going to the beach tomorrow - son lives close to one. We need to take him a couple of presents that arrived late. He was going to come up this weekend but he was close to someone who was diagnosed with Covid so is staying home instead. Luckily he is still working from home so he shall be able to continue to do that. His 'quarantine' is almost up and he's feeling fine - thankfully.


5 comments:

  1. That's a cute album! It would make a nice gift, too, I think. Glad to hear your son is feeling fine; enjoy your visit, tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea, making that little book. I love it.
    A shame about the recipe failure. At least you know and can try again sometime.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make the most of your time with your son. We are all on lockdown and won't be visiting anyone for the foreseeable future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quotes mini album, a real delight. Glad your son is doing well, such a relief for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all could use some uplifting quotes. Cute little album.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.