Pages

Monday, January 4, 2021

Back to Normal

 A normal week finally. Son is back at work and so is husband. I went out for my walk and then set about getting things done off the list I had written. I was actually quite pleased as I got everything done. It certainly does help seeing things written down. Still early days yet, but it's just a matter of keeping writing down the list each day. I am keeping a small notebook on the table by my chair so I can write things down when they come to mind. 

The walk was icy today. I put on my Yaktrax before I left the house. They certainly help from keeping falling on the ice. My walking friend wore hers today too. The trails were quite icy as they are busier now. 

I was excited to day to see some of my photos featured in an article about the beavers at my local walk.  How exciting is that! Quite silly of me really but I was chuffed the writer liked my photos. Not a paid thing, but credit was given to me.

Beaver Article & Photos

Photo today - someone built a snowman. Sometimes the smallest things can make you smile. 



6 comments:

  1. How exciting to have your photos published in that article! Congratulations!

    Well done with crossing things off your to do list! I need to get back to lists, myself! Cute snowman! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like seeing the list and even better seeing things crossed through or ticked off!

      Delete
  2. Those Yaktrax are brilliant aren't they. We don't get the amount of snow that you do but I always feel very safe when wearing mine. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your lovely photography this coming year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think they are the best winter purchase I've made. They make walking a lot easier!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.