Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Another week almost over. It's been a strange one this week. I've been reading more than usual. I think it's a form of escapism. It's nice to pick up a book and be able to not think of real life for a while. I must admit that I haven't been reading any really serious, meaningful books, but they have been enjoyable all the same. I did sign up for another Goodreads challenge this year. 100 books. I managed to do it last year but I think some of that was due to the pandemic. We'll see how well I do this year.

I didn't go for a walk on Tuesday when it was snowy. The hill outside my house didn't look so good so I decided to stay home. It was a good choice. I did get some things done in the craft room. I have a lot to share - projects completed over the past few weeks - but I haven't go around to taking photos of them yet. I could take phone photos, but I got a lightbox for Christmas and would like to try it out and see how the photos turn out. Of course that's something I haven't got around to yet! I did start one of the new cross stitch projects I had picked out. I haven't got a lot done but starting is the hardest part!

I thought this little cartoon was funny.  I have been taken a lot of bird photos lately so it made me laugh. 

7 comments:

  1. The bird cartoon is too funny! :D I'm glad you are enjoying some reading and it sounds like you are getting some crafting done, too. I hope you have a lovely weekend and continue to receive good news about your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little set of cartoons made me chuckle. It's so true though isn't it. They always fly off just as I get the perfectly composed shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - very funny cartoon, it made me laugh a lot. Thanks for posting it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your reading challenge. Your target is double the one I've set for myself and I think I'm going to struggle to achieve that.

    I like the bird poster ... too true and very funny.

    How's your Mum?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the cartoon, like you it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a funny cartoon. I know we see all your beautiful photos, but I'm sure you have lived that too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.