Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Weekend

 We took a drive this morning to drop the things over at my son's place. We dropped the things off in his car and put a blanket over there (luckily husband has a key to the car). Son let me know later that he was happy to get everything and liked the gifts that finally arrived. Husband and I went down to the beach and took a little walk along. It was actually sunny! What a treat that was. It was quite cold, but just having the sun out made me feel a little better. 

I didn't do much in the way of jobs today but I did get some photos organised and backed up. I like to have my photos backed up in two places so I loaded some onto my external hard drive and reloaded them onto my Amazon cloud. It seems to take a long time, but I now have more space on the computer. 

Tomorrow is not supposed to be sunny but we shall be off on a Sunday Adventure. I'm not sure where we are going. I just fancy getting out and taking some photos. 

Speaking of photos, I took this one last week. I call it 'Only in Michigan'. Whenever we go out in the winter - despite it being below freezing - we almost always see someone dressed in shorts. I almost laughed out loud when I see this guy but I'm just not that rude so I just smiled to myself. 

Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing weekend. 

8 comments:

  1. That is one hardy soul walking in shorts in winter in Michigan! I'm glad you were able to go to the beach and the sun was shining. Enjoy your Sunday adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was all bundled up! Made me chilly just looking at him.

      Delete
  2. I think it's amusing that he has bare legs but hat and gloves on.💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought! It was really cold. By the time I got back to the car my face was red and my lips were blue! I can't imagine how cold his legs were.

      Delete
  3. We call that "only in Wisconsin" too. hahaha
    We don't have much snow here and next week's forcast looks so nice! I can do a January like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. It's been a really mild winter - most of our days have been hovering about freezing or a little above which is nice for us! I wish there was more sunshine though as we have still had lots of grey, cloudy days.

      Delete
  4. My goodness, he is so brave. He is making me feel cold just looking at him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her feet must be freezing - she's not wearing socks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.