Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday Update

 Thank you all for your support regarding my Mum. I really appreciate it. She is doing okay. She's stable. Still on Oxygen but she has been eating and both of my sisters have talked to her. I am certainly hoping for the best. 

It's been a rough week. I go between trying to keep busy trying not to think too much and sitting here doing nothing and feeling like crying all the time. I feel as though I've been on an emotional roller coaster. I just feel so helpless and worried. 

I am going to try to do better this week. Before this happened I had a cross stitch picked out to do Mum. I am going to get started on it so I can send it to her. Hopefully it would cheer her up when she gets home. I also have the colours picked out for another cross stitch. Even if I don't get a lot else done I shall sit and cross stitch. 

We are supposed to have a snow storm tonight. A part of me is hoping the weather people will be wrong (again) and nothing will come so that I will be able to go for a walk. Another part of me would actually like to have a snow day so I didn't go out at all. I don't like driving in lots of snow. I suppose I shall have to wait until morning and see how much we actually get. The advisory says between 3 ad 6 inches. 

I have some blogs to catch up on so I'm off to do that while I am waiting for dinner to cook. 

Photo today -  the other day I looked out the window to see a mother and her youngster in the garden. They really seemed to appreciate the seed the birds had left behind!




6 comments:

  1. Sharon, I am SO glad to hear that your Mum is on the mend. I have been praying for her and I hope her recovery will continue to go well. I'm sure it has been an emotional roller coaster for you. I hope you are able to take a snow day off and relax. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still thinking of you and of your mum. I think the sewing is a lovely idea.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry as somehow I missed your posts about your Mum - thank goodness things are looking more hopeful. So difficult to be an ocean away. A virtual ((HUG)) from Suffolk for you and prayers for your Mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering how your mum was doing. Glad she is stable. Yes, just keep busy, but don't work to hard. (smile). I feel the same about the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear that your mum is a little better. Eating is a good sign and will help build up her strength.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad all is going OK with your dear Mum or as well as can be expected. The cross stitch will certainly give her some cheer and give you something to work on. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.