Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Chilly

 It's one of those days when I can't seem to get warm. The temperature is hovering a little tiny bit above freezing all day and that's the temperature I struggle with. It is going back down tomorrow and will hover (daytime high) around freezing. I have decided to turn the little heater on to help try to warm me up. I haven't just been sitting still all day but it doesn't seem to matter how much I'm moving around! 

I walked this morning. It was dull, gray and icy. We didn't see a lot of anything except some robins. The lake is lightly freezer except for a track the beavers must be making from their lodge. My walking friend and I walked around for a little while and got in nice walk. I had no errands to run today so went straight home. 

I did some crafting. I also began tidying up a bit in the craft room. I know that I got some things ready for projects, but when the holidays came I tucked them away. So now I have to find up the bits I bought that were supposed to work together so I can work on the projects. It might be messier before it starts to get better. Hopefully once things are tidied up I shall be able to find the things I want a little easier. This is part of my year long goal. I had been working on the craft room and then the holidays came and it all went...well, I didn't get it done. There seems to be a lot around the house that is that way.

I am thinking of where to head next regarding photography. I've thought a little about opening an Etsy shop but that would require some research. I had - you might remember - thought about creating some cards using photos. I liked that idea and did get some done and then - you've guessed it - I got distracted. That seems to be the story of my life!

Photo today - some prints I ordered when the print place had a good deal. 




3 comments:

  1. You could sell them on your fb page or even instagram page. I like them and know they would sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great prints, Sharon!

    I can't imagine going walking when it is so cold, outside!

    Good luck with getting your crafts room organized. I need to get the whole house organized! That's my project for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are beautiful and I'm sure you'll have no problems selling them. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.