Pages

Monday, January 11, 2021

What's the Good of a List?

 Especially if you forget to take it with you to the shops!!!! I think I'm loosing my mind. I had this clear image in my head of me taking the shopping list from my notebook, folding it up and putting it inside my purse (wallet) so I could look at it when I got to the shops. I went for my walk and stopped at the shops afterward. Could I find the list? Nope. Could I remember everything on the list? Nope. When I got home and looked for the list where did I find it? The page was still inside the notebook. I hadn't even pulled it out!!! Grrrr.... How frustrating! I missed a couple of items I needed for my menu for the week so I shall have to go out again and get them. Hopefully this time I'll remember the list!

This cartoon made me laugh today so I thought I'd share. 


12 comments:

  1. I love that cartoon - very funny.
    I leave my list at home occasionally and very frustrating it is too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so pleased that I'd actually written the thing lol

      Delete
  2. That cartoon made me smile too. It also made me stop and think. It's really all about perspective isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I'm so excited to see the first snow and snow around Christmas is absolutely lovely but at any time I can definitely leave it!

      Delete
  3. Oh, too bad about the list, but, I was laughing because I've done that, myself! Love the winter cartoon - very true, though, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cartoon is wonderful...but it should say Jan, Feb, Mar...perhaps even April depending upon where you live.

    Am happy to now live in a moderate climate where snow is a rarity, the ground doesn’t freeze solid and I have daffodils coming up in the garden in January.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha - that's true! Wow - daffodils - I'm jealous.

      Delete
  5. That is funny. I am not going to complain about this January. Glad it is a bit warmer for housebreaking puppies. I do alot of in and out and I don't always have time to grab hat, mittens or even coat. Snow is in our forecast for Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do my list on my phone. That way I don't forget it.

    Love the cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea. I thought about it - if I knew how exactly to do it on my phone, but I like the idea of a paper list.

      Delete
  7. I too smiled at the cartoon and laughed at how many times I have left the list on the table at home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.