Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

November....already?

Wow, November already. Time to put away all those Halloween things and think about (YIKES) Christmas. No. I'm not quite there yet lol.

Thanks for all the comments over the last few posts. Lyssa, I really appreciate your support - thank you! Thanks for all the well-wishes for my son, too. He went back to the doctor's yesterday. Things are healing nicely. He does have to go back (I think it's tomorrow). He was a little sore again today as the doctor picked off more dead skin (shudder). 

Had a pretty good day out on Sunday. The weather was beautiful. It was a little chilly in the morning, but the sun was shining and there were lovely clouds in the sky, which I really like when taking photos.

I feel as though I haven't got a lot accomplished in the last couple of days, well, not as much as I hoped. I did sort through two small areas that were bothering me. I also did the table again - yes, the clutter had built up on it again. Today I listed a bunch of items on Ebay. It is slower going than I had hoped. I don't envy people who do it for a living. It is very tedious sometimes and each listing seems to take forever! Maybe it's just me. I also got some items that sold packaged up and out for the postman. I did sort out a few books for my walking friend that she had expressed an interest in. They are ones that I no longer want, and I will be glad to add them to the get-rid-of pile. I did tell her that I didn't want them back, that she could pass them on or donate them!

Day 303 (Sunday)



Walking in the sand dunes - look at that sky!

Day 304 (Monday)



Pretty leaves - most have fallen from the trees but they are still so pretty and make me smile!

Day 305 (today)



Woodland walk

Hopefully back tomorrow!



4 comments:

  1. Yes, it is November already! I forgot to turn over the calendar, though, but, need to do that and write down the appointments and deadlines I have to meet in November! I'm afraid to ask what "a little chilly" was! LOL. Lovely photos as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that everyone is healing up okay. Are work looking after your son as well?

    The leaf pic is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he is healing and doing well. I know...November already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's chilly here today though probably not as bad as where you live. Has your daughter had any more snow.

    It sounds like you are making steady progress selling things on eBay so you're doing well. Little by little you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.