Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Tuesday

Well, I ended up doing more than 5 Ebay listings, but I didn't get around to the book sorting. I spent more time on Ebay listings than I planned. Tomorrow will be just a few postcard listings and then I will work on the books. I had a cursory glance at the bookshelves in the basement (yes, there are a lot of books down there too!) and I know that there are several that can be donated so that's where I'm planning to sort.

I started out with my morning walk. There were some gorgeous skies this morning 







 

Including my Day 312 Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile 



I did get my packages dropped off at the Post Office and the housework done, so that's the plus. 

Onto another day!

11 comments:

  1. As you say, absolutely gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely photos! It was mostly rainy over here! I'm not complaining, though, as we need the rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We've had enough rain for a while lol. Snow is called for this weekend. Yuck

      Delete
  3. That sky is amazing! I love the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was. That was my favourite photo too.

      Delete
  4. I believe my Grandma called those clouds buttermilk skies".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pics, as ever, are amazing. The clouds look spectacular and a little supernatural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Hope you're feeling better.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.