Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Still feeling a bit under the weather. Not as queasy as I have been, but my nose is cracked and sore and is still going between running and being stuffy. I used the 'soft' tissues, but they still feel like sandpaper lol. I have been putting some cream on my nose before bed and that seems to help. I forgot last night though and I'm paying for it today!  I haven't had a lot of energy and am just plodding through the days. I have been going out for a little walk each day. It's been icy out - some of the snow is melting and then refreezing at night. I pulled my Yaktrax out of the car and put them on my boots, and I was glad I did. 

My friend is gone this week and it worked out well as I wouldn't feel good about walking with someone else and it's nice just to plod along and look around. Yesterday, even though it was cold, the sun was shining, and a variety of birds were feeding on a tree full of berries. It was lovely to stand and watch them - until the cold chased me away. 

I was glad to get back home into the warm and warm up with a cup-a-soup. 

I'll hopefully be back tomorrow! 

Day 324 (Sunday)



This ice at the lakeshore made me gasp and smile at the same time. So beautiful. This phone photo doesn't do it justice!

Day 325 (Monday)



Golden reflection


Day 326 (Today)



Still quite a bit of snow, but, thankfully, the main roads are all clear now. Can't wait for the side roads to be clear!


4 comments:

  1. Poor you with such a sore nose. I'm glad the cream is helping a bit.

    The lakeshore ice photo is amazing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking photo's. I love the reflections in the boggy wood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better, soon, Sharon. The photos of the snowy landscapes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Monday photo, really beautiful.

    Sorry to hear you are still feeling poorly and hope you are on the mend soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.