Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Saturday

I'm feeling almost back to normal! Yeah! Daughter, unfortunately, is still feeling lousy. She is able to only eat popsicles and ice cream. 

It felt a little funny not getting up and going for a walk. I felt a little...off for a while. I felt alright once we were in the car and heading out to the shops. It wasn't as busy as I thought. It was kind of nice to have a look around. I didn't buy a lot, just a couple of gifts for the Christmas game we play when we go visit daughter. I looked in the craft shops and didn't see anything that really jumped out at me. There were some pretty good sales, but I was pleased that I didn't buy anything!

We stopped in at World Market - a place that sells things from all over the world. I picked up a couple of British food items. I also picked part of the gift for my Christmas partner in my Ipswich group (made up of people who are from Ipswich but now live in the states)



It's got tea in it, but I got it more for the tin. It is a money box when emptied, so I thought that was kind of fun. 

I saw a couple of other tins that I thought were fun to look at but they were too expensive just to buy for the tin! They wanted $16.99 each! The one above was a LOT cheaper lol






I also saw this tin of tea. It was a little cheaper and the brand of tea is something that son drinks. If he doesn't want the tin in the end perhaps he'll pass it along lol




Day 330 Things That Make Me Smile



I picked up some cross stitch today. It's the first time in a long, long time - since I was at Mum's when she passed away. I had been working on a piece to take to her room for her to display. I just haven't been able to pick it up since. I feel I'm ready. This piece is (hopefully) going to be for my Christmas partner. We shall see. 

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! 


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are feeling a lot better now but your daughter has had a right doing of it, hasn't she. Sending healing vibes over. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have often bought things just for the tin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! Sorry your daughter is still feeling ill. Cute tins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are feeling better and especially glad to see you have started cross-stitching again. I hope your daughter turns the corner and starts to feel better soon. I like the phone box and the Mickey Mouse tins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.