Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2024

A Little Craft Project

I meant to post this last week and got distracted. I finished up a cute little Christmas mini-album. Better late than never lol. I really have to work on using up some of the things I have. Because I've been here a while and I didn't bring everything I needed to craft along with me I've spent a little more than I wanted to on craft supplies. Once I get back home I am going to make sure to use the items I have or donate/sell some of them. I really want my craft room to be a more functional space. 

I have two more weeks here then I will be leaving. I'm sure it will come sooner than I want it to. I shall miss Baby A so much but I can't stay here forever and the new family needs time to just be them. I'll be more than a little sad, but I'll be back to visit, to just be Nana and give lots of cuddles!

Well, here's the little album - a sampling of pages. 











And here's a catch up of Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile 

45/366 

Seeing Baby A in her Valentine's Day outfit. So cute!



46/366

Snow overnight, but a lovely sunrise this morning. 




8 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas album and the cutest little baby Valentine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an appropriate phrase on little A's top and so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That album is super cute! So is Baby A outfit. Yes, it will be sad. I like that my little grands are happy to see me when we visit. Oh, makes my heart jump to here "gramma!" My daughter face times me several times a week. That helps keep a connection and I can see how fast he is learning everything new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true! Once they get settled a bit more daughter is going to set up a standing weekly time that we can video chat. Hopefully granddaughter will look forward to my visits!

      Delete
  4. I bet it will be lovely to be back home again even though you will miss baby and family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sort of looking forward to it. It feels as though I've been away forever.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.