Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Checking in

The week is done and so is the weekend! Yikes. 

I did go out both yesterday and today, though I didn't walk far as my foot is still black and blue, sore and a little swollen still. I did buy an ankle brace and have been wearing it. It does help a bit. I'm taking it easy and staying off my feet as much as I can. 

Life with Baby A is ...interesting. She still isn't sleeping great, but hey she's a baby and only a month old. She is delightful though. She is looking at me a bit more and seems to like me talking to her. She is also becoming interested in lying down and kicking her legs and moving her arms. She seems to like music. Daughter and SIL have a few toys that play music and she seems to really like them. They keep her entertained for a little while. 

She is starting to lose her hair a bit, the top is mostly gone and the sides and back don't look like they will be far behind! 

I am behind on blogs. I shall catch up with them and comments tomorrow. It's been another long day and I'm going to tumble into bed. 

Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile 

33/36



Baby A turned a month old! Time has flown by

34/266



I stayed out to see the sunset. It was really beautiful. A break in nature was just what I needed. 


35/366



Was a lovely sunny day and even though I couldn't walk far it felt good to be outside!


7 comments:

  1. Aw, Baby A must be such a joy, even when she's not sleeping and being fussy! I'm glad you were able to go for walks, even if your foot is still healing. Lovely photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is! Definitely makes me smile. I think I overdid it a bit as foot is hurting more today

      Delete
  2. Really a month? I suppose it has to be. Time is certainly flying.
    That's an adorable photo.

    I'm sorry your ankle is still troubling you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time is flying by! I can't believe a month has passed already. She is growing so quickly.

      Delete
  3. It looks warmer in your photographs, but I don't suppose it is. You were brave to go out walking on your poorly ankle - I hope it continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been mild for this time of year. The snow has mostly melted. These two little streams/rivers are near the wildlife refuge and the water flows freely most of the time, though there is usually some ice.
      Thanks. I'm hoping the ankle will be healed completely by the time I get home.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.