Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Mid-week Already

I'm definitely losing track of days!

The weather wasn't too bad today. The last good day. Tomorrow calls for rain and then the temps will drop down again, more to normal levels. So, we decided to take Baby A out for a little bit just to a couple of not-too-busy shops to have a look around. She did well in the car seat this time. It was her best sleep all day! She slept all the way to town, around the couple of shops, and most of the way back again before she started to fuss. She was more than ready to eat when she got back to daughter's house again. It was nice to just go out and have a look around. 

Later in the afternoon daughter went to meet her husband for a meal out. I said they had better get in a couple of 'date' nights before I leave. This one was a Valentine's celebration. They didn't want to go out on the day as it will be really busy. Wise choice, I think! She was a little fussy, but she did get in a couple of very short naps. 

Still no crafting. The plan is to do some this weekend. Sunday is the Super Bowl (an American Football thing). I know absolutely nothing about it and have no desire to watch it, but Son-in-law is a big American football fan and is having a couple of friends over (one with three children) so my plan, after my afternoon walk, will be to shut myself in the bedroom and do some crafting! I have some ideas for projects I want to get done before I leave. I had been doing some at night, but Baby A is up late and by the time she and daughter have gone downstairs I'm so tired I've just been falling into bed!

Things That Make Me Smile 37/366



Sierra. She's still a puppy. She has no sense of how big she is or of personal space, but she makes me smile when she's so concerned about Baby A. I hope they become great friends!

38/366



It was one of those days today when Baby A went through several outfits. This has to be my favourite - bunnies!

7 comments:

  1. Sierra is beautiful!
    I remember the 'several outfits a day' phase. Love the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good day! Glad that Baby A enjoyed her car ride and slept well during most of her outing! Sierra looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it turned out to be one of those good days!

      Delete
  3. You and me both (forgetting what day it is). So easy to get in a muddle, isn't it?
    It sounds like Baby A is getting into a bit of a routine - how lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's not doing too bad. Good thing as I'm getting ready to leave early next month. I shall miss her!

      Delete
  4. Babies are exhausting! I told my daughter, "good thing I did this when I was much younger." Get in all your snuggles. Also, I don't plan to watch the Super Bowl either - I may run it during commercials...ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I honestly don't know how I did it. Good thing I had a lot more energy when I was younger. I had my three close together so it seemed I never got a break.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.