Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Thursday and an Interesting Book

It rained most of the day today. The back garden ended up a mess of puddles and Sierra ended up a muddy dog. I'm not sure what happened to her - she rolled in the mud or she was playing with Sasha (the other dog) and ended up being rolled in the mud. Either way - yuck! Daughter cleaned her up the best she could. Tomorrow - after the rain stops and the mud isn't as bad - daughter and her husband will give Sierra a bath. Sshhh...I don't think she'll enjoy it much!

When I got up this morning Baby A was sleeping in the bassinet that is in daughter's office (where she expresses milk) so I told daughter to leave her there and go back to bed. Baby A slept for another three hours!!! I actually did a bit of crafty stuff before she woke up. She's had not a bad day today. She really makes such sweet little sounds while she is eating. Makes me smile!

While I was in the bedroom doing crafty stuff I took a couple of photos of a book I've been meaning to share. It's a lovely diary that I treated myself to before Christmas. There are lots of interesting tidbits in there. 













It even has moon phases on the pages! I think I've seen it before, but I couldn't get hold of it in the US. I love it!

39/366

It's a baby A photo - sleeping peacefully. She always makes me smile! 


8 comments:

  1. Yay for Baby A sleeping for a good length of time! I'm sure your daughter appreciated being able to sleep in a bit longer, herself. Lovely diary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did appreciate it. Just when we think Baby A 'gets' it we have another rough not-a-lot-of-sleep day. Sigh.

      Delete
  2. I would enjoy that diary, too. Folk lore and traditional tales make life interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like reading about the old ways and old stories. It's surprising how much of these things get lost. Daughter and I were talking about nursery rhymes the other day. I'm hoping she's going to teach some to her daughter as I taught to her!

      Delete
  3. I love that diary. What a find!
    Have a great day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I would like that calendar too. This year I did Mary Engelbreit love her art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! This one has some interesting facts in it.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.