Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2024

February 1st and a couple of cards

It was unseasonably warm here in Minnesota today. A lovely beginning to the day as the sun was bright and shining first thing and the temperature was just about freezing. Baby A was still sleeping when I got up. Apparently, she had a pretty good night last night after yesterday's irritable day and was well-rested when she did wake up. I didn't get a lot of free time, but I did have lots of baby cuddles. 

Can you believe tomorrow she will be a month old? Yikes. The month has flown by! We plan on taking a few photos of her. Daughter's work sent her a lovely blanket/mat type thing that has milestone months on it. So we plan to use that. 

While I was checking comments, I realised that some of them have been going to my spam folder! I thought they all went to the 'moderate' place, and I had a choice whether to mark them as spam - apparently not! Even some of my replies were in there. Sigh. I shall pay better attention to the spam folder. 

I did remember to take photos of the couple of quick cards that I made. 





My Phone Photos - Things That Made Me Smile 

It's another of those photos I won't be posting. I had something else planned, but later in the day, daughter was holding baby and they both fell asleep. It was really such a lovely moment I couldn't help but smile and take a quick photo. It's moments like this that really make me smile!


6 comments:

  1. I check my spam folder regularly nowadays. Today there were four; one legit and three spam. I guess it is better than how it was before when spam crept into older posts without one noticing.
    I'm glad baby was more settled overnight. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I started to moderate comments. There were too many spam ones getting through. This was I make sure I'm reading them all and not letting spam get through. Obviously I need to be more vigilant about the spam folder though!

      She seems to be on a wonky schedule, but at least it's some sort of schedule.

      Delete
  2. The cards are so sweet - anyone would be pleased to receive them.
    Maybe, fingers crossed, little A is finding a routine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks. I'm hoping! Poor thing is so windy/gassy though. It seems to be disturbing her sleep as she wakes up just to grunt and groan a lot!

      Delete
  3. Lovely cards and happy one month birthday to Baby A!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't believe a month has passed.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.