Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Everyday/Snow/Is it Spring yet?

 We took the dogs for a walk this morning. It didn't go too well. I forgot that the park I chose had a bunch of visiting geese in the winter and lots of goose poo! One of the dogs was really excited by it. Sigh. They did get a little worn out though! 

The house is a big mess. A little stressful but I am enjoying daughter and the dogs visiting. It started to snow this afternoon just as we were taking the dogs for another walk - this time just around the neighbourhood. 


Managed to snap this one with my phone as we walked along. 

Oh...on a side note...when daughter and I went to the shops yesterday we noticed that they were already stocking Valentine's Day and even Spring/Easter sweets. Oh my! It is a long time until then. I know shops work in advance but surely they could wait until the New Year. Has anyone else noticed this? 


This is an American Marshmallow Treat usually used in Spring Time. I can't admit to eating one as they have Gelatin in them, but most people around me either have a love or hate relationship with them. Either way it was a little...interesting to see them so early!

4 comments:

  1. The dogs probably love the weather! Don't worry about the house being messy - you'll have plenty of time to straighten it out once your daughter has gone back! As for Peeps - I do like them, although I haven't had one in a long time! Haven't been to the shops so can't say I've seen them out, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peeps are best when you let the air hit them and they get harder! I saw Valentine candy, but Easter...no...too early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like marshmallow so would give those Spring Time treats a miss. Yes, we're seeing Valentine goodies in the shops already.

    Great photo of the three dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is lovely. It made me imagine a dog sled. I won't be visiting the shops any time soon as my cupboards are full to overflowing but past experience tells me that the shops will be full of Easter eggs in the next few weeks..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.