Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Hello December

 

For some reason I thought I had another week before it was December. Lol. 

Not feeling the greatest today, but I am going to try - note the try - to do a post each day, even if it is a quick one. I had my Covid booster yesterday. Wasn't too bad yesterday though my arm was sore in the evening and I didn't get much sleep overnight. This morning was okay - went for a walk and went to Jane's, but when I got back home I just crashed. Really achy and my arm hurts. I am hoping it won't last long. I have a (yuck) dentist appointment in the morning that I really don't want to cancel (and won't unless I am sick). 

I haven't done any decorating yet and am behind on Christmas shopping, but I am sure it will all work out. I'm off for an early night. Hoping I'm feeling better tomorrow. 

5 comments:

  1. A lot of people are saying that the booster is causing them more problems than the first two vaccines. I have that joy to come.
    Good luck with the dentist and I hope you feel loads better very soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better by tomorrow. Sorry you have to go to the dentist's on top of everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the side effects don't last so you can get to the dreaded dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can sympathise with you. I had an unpleasant reaction to the booster and it took me a few days to get over it. I hope you feel better soon and also that you feel able to go to your dental appointment tomorrow.

    I'm looking forward to reading your December posts. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too had a bit of a reaction to the booster jab but it passed in twenty four hours. I'm really looking forward to seeing daily posts from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.