Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Friday - Grrr... photo troubles

My arm is feeling a little better today. It's still sore to the touch, but not as sore as it was. We were back at Jane's today. I feel as though we've got quite a bit done this week! I can start to see some progress although it will take several more months before it is finished. 

When I got home I put some washing in the machine and then sorted a small area of my own house that I'd been putting off. It's a shelf that seemed to have attracted, well, stuff. There is another shelf above it that I shall sort tomorrow. Although it's a lot of work and tiring at Jane's it is motivating me to get things sorted at my own house. Luckily I don't have nearly as much stuff as Jane! We won't be doing any sorting this weekend as we take those off but I am hoping to 'persuade' husband to go over there and dump some of the rubbish bags in the skip. I managed to get them out into the garage but lifting them up into the skip wasn't happening this week with my arm. I'm also hopeful that he will help me move a couple of pieces of furniture out of the room we've been working on. Jane put up metal shelving units in from of a built in wardrobe/closet that is full of stuff and needs to be sorted. 


I did manage a walk this morning although it was a horrible dull, rainy day. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny so hopefully we'll be taking a walk tomorrow or at least getting out for some photos. 

I had some photos of my walk to insert here but when I try to upload them - from anywhere or with any browser - I get a sign like a no entry sign. Sigh. Not sure why. If anyone can help please let me know. It feels rather bare to leave a  post without a photo. 😟


12 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having photo uploading problems. I have no idea what that's happening, but, maybe it is just a temporary glitch and it will allow you to upload them, tomorrow.
    I can see how working at Jane's house will be motivating you to clear out things at your own house. I could do with some motivating, myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! People commented that I'm not the only one complaining of problems so hopefully today will be better!

      Delete
  2. I think it might be a Google issue - I've just found the same.
    For one of my blogs, I got the no entry sign for the 'insert image' window but it showed OK on the actual page and in the other it's not showing on the page either. I guess they will sort it out when they have enough complaints . . .
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get out for a walk in sunshine.
    Wet here
    No idea about the photos - sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did manage to get out! Cold but the sun was shining!

      Delete
  4. You're the third person to mention problems loading photos into Blogger. I can't offer a solution though but at least it's not just you if that's baby consolation.

    It sounds like you are making some progress at Jane's home so well done to you and your MiL. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw them on instagram, so nice as usual. Glad to hear the progress on the sorting. Sometimes I don't have a picture that goes with what I am talking about, so I don't use one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm just so used to posting photos it feels strange and frustrating not to be able to. I am trying to post more stories on Instagram. Not sure it does much. I do appreciate you watching them!

      Delete
  6. Christmas photos of your local area please.... I know you take such good pictures so I am sure that they will be stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.