Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Saturday

 Thanks for all the comments yesterday. I'm glad it wasn't just me doing something stupid with the photo uploads. I also managed to update December books without messing it up or getting frustrated. I've already read two books - though to be fair one of them was started in November. 

Today was chilly but sunny. We got up early and managed to do a sunrise. I can actually share a photo I took with my phone lol. 



This was taken at a local park (well, the other side of town park). It has one of the only good sunrise views in our town. 


There was a frost on the ground and it covered some raked leaves. 

Later we came across this lovely mural painted on the side of a building. It made me smile as I enjoy watching squirrels and I enjoy taking photos. 


We went to the lakeshore too and I took some photos with my camera. It was rather windy and chilly. I meant to take some photos with my phone, but I had my (2 pairs) gloves on and I didn't get the phone out to take photos. We had a little walk along the beach, but it was really cold so there weren't many people around. 

I still haven't got out much Christmas-y things. I think I'm running out of time. I shall probably try to get something out tomorrow. We aren't going far. We did our day out today as husband is going out with his dad and one of our sons tomorrow. I might go for a walk in the morning depending on how the weather looks. 

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! 


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to upload your photos today! I found that I couldn't post any photos, yesterday, myself! Cute mural! Enjoying reading your daily posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely photos Sharon. You have such a good eye for composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the first photo. You live in a beautiful area. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.