Pages

Friday, December 17, 2021

Quick Post

 We arrived safely in Minnesota.  The roads were clear so we were really lucky travelling through Northern states in winter! It is snowing here lightly now and very cold. As I write this it is -10c/14f. I am glad I brought warm clothes with me though it is nice and toasty warm in daughter's house.  We made good time on the journey and the rest of our time we've spent catching up and just relaxing. 

Hopefully I'll have a couple photos to share tomorrow. I did take a phone one of Koda as she was in the couch



5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you arrived safely. Can I just how beautiful that dog is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you had a relatively easy journey and have arrived safe and sound. Enjoy your time with you daughter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glad you have arrived safe and sound. Have a wonderful time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a safe drive up. Enjoy your visit with your daughter! Hope you have a safe drive home, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.