Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

End of January

Can't believe this is the last day in January! This month has flown by. Baby A will be one month old in a few days. She is growing in leaps and bounds. Still not sleeping a lot. Today was another fussy day. 

It is unseasonably warm here in Minnesota, so we took her outside for a little while today. She was still bundled up as it is chilly. I don't think she particularly liked being confined in thick clothes. The dogs were curious as to why she was outside too. Rather funny. They wouldn't run around and play like they normally do. 

This is a short one. I did put together a couple of cards, but I forgot to take a photo so that shall be in another post. 

I've actually completed 31 days of my 366 project!

31/366



A lovely sunrise through the window!

8 comments:

  1. The month did go by quickly, didn't it? Lovely sunrise picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It flew by! I like seeing sunrise through that window!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's lovely to see the sun first thing in the morning

      Delete
  3. Lovely sunrise. Little A must have found it strange to be restricted by heavier and more clothing. Dogs' reactions to babies are wonderful - they are very protective of their little charges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's what she doesn't like. They tried swaddling and she didn't like having her hands restricted.
      The dogs are really sweet. The one they thought wouldn't like a new addition is the one that seems the most concerned when she cries.

      Delete
  4. Snow is almost gone here. I'm sure we will get more, it is winter in Wisconsin after all. However, not going to complain....but, I do miss a good "snowed in" excuse....ahahha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no snow in Minnesota. Really strange as it's usually so cold any snow stays around for a long time. I am glad to be able to get out on weekends, but I do miss seeing a snowy landscape.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.