Pages

Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Day - it's over

Well, it's all over. Presents are opened and food has been (mostly) eaten. We had a really good day at MIL's house. Only downfall - I pulled my lower back Christmas Eve and could barely move. Ow. Ow. Still not a lot better today. Sigh.




Shasta got all worn out! I think the rest of us felt that way too!


Me and my dear daughter. We're now into her last full week here in Michigan. It's time to concentrate on the 'big' move!


My three 'kids' together. I warned them I was taking a picture as I'm not sure when they will all be back together again! Really enjoyed the day. Family, that's what it's all about for us.

5 comments:

  1. Sharon:

    Oh dear I am so sorry to hear about your back. Is this the first time you have pulled the lower muscles? Have you tried applying heat and a muscle rub ointment (available over the counter from pharmacy).

    Glad you enjoyed Christmas Day at your MIL and all three children home. Nice photos of you all.

    Take care.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's the first time for lower back. I've pulled the upper back before (a while ago). I'm not even sure what I did. I sat with a heating pad on at MIL's yesterday. Today I sent hubby out to buy some of that rub. I don't think it's anything major, just a pulled muscle or something just sad it had to happen over Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you hurt your back. Hope it gets better, soon. Applying some heat is a good idea.

    So glad to read that you had a lovely Christmas. Yes, family is what it is all about. Thank you for sharing pictures of your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did sit with heating pad yesterday. It helped a little. I think it's just a pulled muscle - not sure what I did.

      Delete
  3. That looks like the best kind of Christmas ever. HAPPY CHRISTMAS (belated but very sincere) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.