Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Ugh, Dentist

Well, it is over and done with. Thank goodness. They fit me in this morning. It took two hours. Hubby drove me as roads were still bad, daughter picked me up as the salt trucks had been through and the roads were a little better. I hated it, but I managed to deal with it. I have to go back in January to have the permanent crown put on. My mouth stayed numb for a few hours but is all better now just a little sore in several spots where work was done.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch - you have my sympathies,hope it feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better, soon. Having dental work done is never fun, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a safe journey. Driving in snow scares me far more than the dentist! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your teeth are now on the mend, it is horrid isn't it. I broke a new filling so had to go back for a replacement this week so I understand! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.