Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2022

All I seem to be doing...

 ..is playing catch-up!!

I have such good intentions writing in my blog but then I end up forgetting until I'm tucked up in bed and by then I just can't be bothered to get back out again! Grrrr... I shall try to do better. I have some catching up to do reading blogs too. 

I'll start with today and go backwards lol

Beautiful weather today - sunny and warm 28c/82F was our high today! Wow. Made the most of it by going out walking. Unfortunately, husband had to work overtime today so I was on my own. It's not going to last. It's dropping back down to a low of below freezing on Tuesday lol. Oh well, it was nice. My windows have been open since I got home so the house is having a nice air-out from winter. 

113/365



A lovely morning reflection. When I first got out it was lovely and quiet. Just me and the birds. Later, it did get quite busy though! I suppose it's because it was the first really nice day we've had - and we'll back to rain tomorrow!

Friday we were at Jane's again. We were matching up lighthouses with boxes. Wow, Jane had a lot of them! We didn't find all the boxes, but we did manage to match up a lot. Next week we will be starting to set up and stage for the estate sale as we are having it the first full weekend in May. If we can get things set up this week and start pricing we'll be well on track to finish in time. 

112/365


Morning sunrise. Made me smile because it was the only sun we saw on Friday. Just after the sunrise, the clouds moved in and then the rain!

111/365



Just a bookmark. Made me smile. I was tidying up and came across it down by my chair. I have dozens of bookmarks but can never seem to find one when I want it!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. 



8 comments:

  1. Wow, you were warmer today than we were! Sounds like you are super busy with sorting out Jane's house and getting everything ready for the sale! Post as and when you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to take lots of photos of the set-up. That's hopefully what we are working on this week.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the sale. It sounds like you still have a lot to do. Will everything have to be individually priced?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still seems a bit overwhelming to be honest. I think some things will be priced individually, others will be grouped together.

      Delete
  3. Hope you get things sorted for your sale and lots of people come and buy things - she certainly was a collector!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly was! I'm not thinking we'll make loads of money but hopefully people will appreciate her items and others will be able to enjoy

      Delete
  4. Sending hugs. You have so much on your plate! Those pics are amazing. I always look forward to the pics on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much! I appreciate your support

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.