Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Saturday

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. In my corner of Southwest Michigan, it was another cold day. Bright start, but clouded over, rain and then - yes - a little bit of a snowy mixture. Sigh. We went out for a little while this morning. I wanted to look for spring things for my #1day12pics for A Year with my Camera. Each month on the first Saturday of the month the goal is to take 12 photos of your day. I have been trying for a theme and this month I was trying to look for Spring. I found some green, along with some ice, a winter bird, but a couple of spring ones too!

I didn't see many puddles around this morning, but it was muddy. Joy had left a comment that made me smile on the last post about what happened with the Vicar of Dibley and a puddle. She jumped in one and it ended up being really deep! The comment made me laugh out loud. 

Here are my #1day12pics Looking For Spring



What did make me smile this morning for my phone photo-a-day challenge 92/365 was this lovely looking sky. 


I think that was the most sun we saw all day lol. 

When we got home we changed vehicles and dragged our son over to Jane's house. The guys loaded up the van with the donation boxes and took them over to a local charity shop. It felt good to have them gone! 

Later in the afternoon, middle son popped in. He didn't stay long and kept his mask on as he hasn't been well. He has tested for covid a couple of times, but both have been negative. He's on the mend now, but didn't want to pass on the germs. 

Tomorrow we are off out for a walk. A state park path that has been closed is said to be open now so we are going to check it out as it was one of our favourites and we have missed walked there. Fingers crossed for warmer temps and maybe a peek of sunshine!




8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! It's been rather cloudy and overcast here, too, but, no rain or snow! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. A little bit more overnight, but above freezing today!

      Delete
  2. I still laugh at that bit, even though I know exactly what is going to happen. Both times. So, so funny!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your phone photo is beautiful... I love it.

    Enjoy your walk around the state park and fingers are crossed that the sun makes an appearance for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The sun did make an appearance. It was lovely walking along, still cold, but the sun made it feel better.

      Delete
  4. Tony and I love that picture of the sky with it's perfect reflection in the water below. It'll soon be long sunny days and perfect blue skies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am (impatiently) waiting for those days!

      Delete
  5. Sending hugs. Making a space always helps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.