Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Another Week

We were at Jane's yesterday. I looked around at all the things we still have to organise and felt more than a little out of depth. I'm not a great organiser and it all just seems like a little too much. I hope we get through it. I suppose it will all work out. I'm just not sure where to start or how to display the items. Yikes!

We had some lovely warmer temps over the weekend and, well, it's basically gone down from there. Today was barely above freezing and there was a light wintery mix at times. I got caught in it when I was out for a walk. It felt almost like winter again. Brrr... I went to get my hair cut today and to do my food shopping, cleaned house a little and the day was done. I still haven't got anything orgnaised in my own house though. 

Tomorrow it should be sunny - they said that today - and I will get a walk in before Jane's. I have to work on the garage tomorrow and get a few boxes of things we have stored in there. I have the last pile (for now) for donation started and I want to make sure we have it all ready to go at the weekend.

115/365

This really made me laugh or groan more than smile. I was taking down lots of castles that Jane had displayed up on her shelf and I couldn't get this one to come off! I had to take down the shelf and MIL had to pry it off (gently) with a knife!




116/365



Treated myself to this lovely magazine today. 

4 comments:

  1. I bet you are thoroughly fed up of the house cleaning now. My son is going to hate doing mine wine I pop my clogs. He reckons he'll just hire a skip and chuck the lot... not my worry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Did she glue the castle to the shelf?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely deserve the magazine! It sounds like there is a lot to do at Jane's. The castle is kind of cute, even if it had to be pried out. Sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making steady progress at Jane's home even if it doesn't feel like it at times. Have you estimated how much longer it will take to sort and clear everything?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.