Pages

Monday, April 18, 2022

Spring or Winter?

 I'm not sure Mother Nature knows exactly what season it is! We had some snow again this morning and it's been cold and dreary and snowy most of the day. Sigh. I didn't get out for a walk as I had another dentist appointment. I've been dreading it since the one on Thursday. I managed to get through it. My mouth is a little sore, but hopefully will be okay tomorrow. I have to go back in a few weeks to have the permanent crown put on and another filling done. I had my dentist exam today as I didn't have time for it on Thursday and she found I had a filling needed doing. I asked if it could be done the same time as the delivery of the permanent crown and she managed to fit me in! After that I won't have to go back until October. Thank goodness!

We were back at Jane's after even though I wasn't feeling the greatest and was a little tired from the anxiety medicine I took. We got most of the downstairs Christmas stuff sorted and found a bunch of boxes and packed up some of the ornaments with the boxes. Most of what we have to do now is organise things. 

Yesterday Husband and I managed to get out for a walk. We got out early and were the only ones down on the beach. By the time we got back to the car park it was getting quite full. We were all bundled up as it was quite cold - hats, mittens, big coats. I can't wait until we no longer have to do that! Snow looks to be in the forecast again tomorrow but then things might warm up. It looks as though our temps will go from 3C  (38F) today to 26C  (78F) on Saturday. My poor body won't know whether to be warm or cold! Ah the joys of Spring in Michigan!

106/365 Saturday



Husband bought me this. Definitely made me smile!


107/365 - Sunday



From the photo it looks lovely, you'd never guess it was literally freezing lol. It made me smile that it was such a peaceful, quiet walk - just us and the gentle waves. 


108/365



I have been quite grumpy all day so I struggled with today. Almost didn't take one at all but then these arrived in the post. Yum. I paid a ridiculous amount for them (considering I know exactly how much they actually cost) but it was worth the smile. I shall just have a couple at a time. 

Onward Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Next time I am shopping for a coat I shall ask you first. Your winters are clearly so much longer and colder than ours and I bet you could pick a lovely warm one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending loads of hugs. And that gnome is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photographer gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard on the news that an April storm was headed to the Midwest and Northeast. I remember it snowed at the end of May in Wisconsin, one year, when I was there - we were studying for our spring semester finals when it snowed! The photographer gnome is too cute! Enjoy your chocolates!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.