Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Just Another Day

 Managed to fit in the minimum I wanted to get done so I'll chalk it up as an okay day. Was cold this morning, but warmed up a little this afternoon. The house is still a bit of a mess. I'll try to work on it this weekend. I have empty boxes sitting around. I want to keep them so I can put my donation bits in but don't want them sitting around so I might break them down. 

Tomorrow we're back at Jane's. Not sure what the goal is tomorrow. Straighten up a bit more. I'd like to take a few pictures as I want to start placing ads on Sunday. Not sure I'll achieve that. I might have to pop over at the weekend. I need to get back to writing lists so I can stay on task and feel as though I am achieving something. 

So that's another day done and dusted. I was going to stay up later, but I'm really tired so popping off to bed. Here's hoping I can actually sleep when I get there. 

I thought I'd share a different pic today. This is a collage of ones I took on Sunday. The birds are used to being fed at this nature park and this Red-Winged Blackbird couldn't even wait until husband had got out the food. Apparently the first bag husband got out contained peanuts which these birds don't eat. The bird squeaked at him until he got out the right food. So funny. 




10 comments:

  1. Birds can be very claver where food is concerned. Lovely photos, just right for bring out a smile. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they can be! Those birds aren't like that at most places but I think they are so used to people there that they aren't scared at all.

      Delete
  2. Wow - almost tame birds - how clever they are

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing to see the bird coming so close to be fed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so demanding. I think they are so used to people. You're not allowed to walk dogs there or jog or bike (and it's strictly enforced) that I think they aren't afraid at all.

      Delete
  4. Wow, but, that bird was very tame and apparently knew just what it wanted! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending hugs. I think the bird complaining about the food is so funny. Our sparrows don't squeak, though. They swear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I'm pretty sure he was swearing at husband. He wasn't happy at all!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.