Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Today - Did the List Work?

So, did the list work? Did I manage to get it all done? 

I am pleased to say that I got almost everything done today that I wanted to get done. I did panic a bit in the middle. After my walk, stopping at some shops (on the list and shopping - mostly - from the list), stopping at MIL's I didn't make it back to my house until noon. I was a little anxious at that point. I took a breath, got something to eat (as I hadn't eaten breakfast - a mistake) and took a few minutes to gather myself, I tackled THE LIST. I did get a little off track as daughter called. It was just as I was about to take a little break (my back was aching from being hunched over wrapping). She's more important than chores, so I didn't feel too guilty about chatting. 

After our phone call I got right back into the groove again. It actually feels good to have accomplished what I did. As I was wrapping and daydreaming - I hate wrapping - I made another list of things I still had to pick up and a list of what needs to get done tomorrow. So, fingers crossed, I'll be able to have another productive day tomorrow. 

Day 347 

Not the greatest photo. I didn't take it until the light was fading - which was really early as it was another grey day here in Michigan



My new soap dispenser. I couldn't resist. I bought it a while ago and, well, to be honest, I forgot about it. Only when I was sorting through the things I'd got for Christmas did I find it and it made me smile (which was the reason I'd bought it in the first place!) Now that I'm thinking about it, I might even have photographed it before lol.

12 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad the list worked for you! I agree with you - daughters are more important than chores! Your gnome soap dispenser made me smile, too. I have a Santa one, but, your gnome is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The list making is keeping me on track. I'm glad the gnome made you smile!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who doesn't like wrapping presents - well done for getting through your list. Grandchildren presents, wrapping paper etc are all over my table ....waiting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack definitely hate wrapping. My dear son tells me that I don't need to wrap his lol. I will anyway.

      Delete
  3. He is very cute indeed.
    And well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job! We have a "snow" day here so I am not needed for babysitting and I can stay home all day. I'm going to eat breakfast and make my list. Here's hoping we both have a productive day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope there's not too much snow! We're heading that way soon - through to Minnesota to visit daughter.

      Delete
  5. The gnome soap dispenser is adorable. My sister loves gnomes and I'll need to look for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your soap dispenser. Is that to use all year round? Well done for tackling The List and making good progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll just put it out for Christmas, rinse it out when it's finished and store it until next year I think.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.