Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2024

A Few Crafty Cards

These were made last week or so. I haven't had a lot of crafting time this week - very little - but I hope to get some this weekend when son-in-law is home. I'm going to have a lie in and then do some crafting and go for a couple of walks.

Anyway, these were really easy to do. They are from a Hunkydory kit called Under the Stars Concept Kit. I have a bunch more to like. They have a wildlife theme, something I really like!






 





The days really are blending together. I am looking forward to the weekend as I really need to get out for a walk. I don't think I've spent so much time indoors in years!

Phone Photos Things That Make Me Smile

23/366



Sasha the Husky. She generally looks pretty grumpy but is really sweet around the baby. 

24/366

I took a photo of Baby A playing on her little playmat. She really likes kicking her legs around and watching the musical part with its bright lights

25/366



She looked adorable in her little sleep sack this morning. She was all cosy and warm and very snuggly - until she got hungry and screamed lol




6 comments:

  1. Oh, those cards are so cute! Sasha looks cute, too, and I'm sure Baby A is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are very appealing.
    The things babies have now are adorable. Sleep sacks are such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing all the things they have for babies now. I love the sleep sacks. She was swaddling her for a while, but Baby A hated having her hands confined. She sleeps with them up in the air a lot of times lol

      Delete
  3. I love the cards! Super cute! As I'm sure your grand is too! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby is definitely cute. She certainly gives me lots of smile about. I'm really enjoying my cuddles with her.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.