Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Saturday Morning and a Finished Craft Project

I meant to post yesterday, but when evening came, I started to feel really cold and shivery. I'm not sure if I had a fever or was just drained. I ended up going to bed really early and (with the usual wakeups in the night several times) stayed there for about ten hours! I suppose I must really need the sleep. Babies are quite tiring lol. Baby A has been really fretful the last couple of days and night. She isn't getting much sleep, and neither are the new parents. Sigh. She is adorable and those moments keep them smiling. I've been trying to do as much as I can but, as I said, Baby A hasn't been getting a lot of sleep and wants to keep eating. 

This is earlier than I normally post but I am awake and Baby A is (finally) getting a little sleep so I thought I'd post while the going is good! 

It's bright and sunny out while I'm writing this. I am hoping to get out for a walk or two sometime this weekend but it is bitterly cold again today

As of 8am 



It is supposed to warm up (ha ha) tomorrow to 20F/-7C . In the week it might actually get above freezing which is a big warm up for here!

19/366 Phone Photos Things That Make Me Smile

I finished another project! I'm attaching a video clip of a flip through of the album. It turned out quite nice! I thought I was going to run out of the Woodland Paper but made it work.



I might add a few more embellishments, as I have a few of those left. Not sure yet. For now, this is it. 



I hope you can see it! I'm off to catch up on blogs while baby still sleeping. I hope everyone has a good Saturday. 


8 comments:

  1. Your album is really pretty. The first three months of a baby's life are often a bit rocky and just as you think they're never going to settle into a routine, they do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hoping she'll settle soon. She's been so very restless the last few days. I have forgotten how helpless that sometimes makes you feel!

      Delete
  2. Hope baby settles soon so Mum and Dad can get more sleep. Takes a while to get organised - I can just about remember! Although I was always glad when Colin went back to work so I could get myself into a routine!
    Sorry your comments on my blog keep going into spam and I keep forgetting to look but I do let them out when I find them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! That is cold! Your album is so pretty and that paper is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually going to get above freezing this week. I loved using this paper. This year I'm hoping to use more of my stash!

      Delete
  4. Oh I hope you feel better. Not sleeping and or getting enough sleep is rough! I just subscribed to your youtube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'd forgotten how tiring a baby could be! Not sure how much I'll put on Youtube, but it's easier uploading videos from there to the blog lol

      Delete
  5. We had our son and daughter-in-law stay with us when their oldest son was born for six weeks and it is a tiring time for all. Just know it does get better, once everyone gets into some sort of routine. As a grandparent of 7, a routine is key. Enjoy every minute as before you know it, they will be all grown up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.