Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2024

A Quick Post

Thanks for all the congratulations. I'm behind on replying to comments. Daughter, Son-in-law and Baby A came home today.  I got to hold my granddaughter in my arms! I had forgotten how small babies are.  It's been years since I held one.  I have been enjoying the time I had with her today and trying to help out as much as I can. 

Quite tired tonight as the last few nights with the dogs have provided interrupted sleep.  So I'll post more tomorrow! Now I'm off to bed.  

4/365 Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile. 

There been a lot to smile about today.  It's been quite a joyful day.



The thing that really made me smile today was holding this lovely girl in my arms 

8 comments:

  1. A tiny baby is a miracle and a joy. They grow so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly is. Yes, they do! I am so thankful I'll be here at least for this beginning bit!

      Delete
  2. What a joy it must be to hold your granddaughter in your arms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! Enjoy every moment of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is such a cutie. She sleeps quite a bit but is a wiggle worm - she always seems to be moving!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations. How wonderful to hold a newborn. Happy New year. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! I had forgotten how small and delicate they are. It's so lovely to be here!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.