Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Things Don't Always Go To Plan

 I was going to do a post today about plans and goals for the New Year, but I won't be doing that post today. 

Drum Roll....I'm a Nana!!!

Daughter had her baby girl yesterday morning. She went into labour on New Years Day and went into the hospital that same day. Baby A arrived yesterday morning. She is lovely. I'm not sharing photos, just because I'm not sure they want me to. I was very anxious all New Year's Day waiting for news. Son-in-law kept me up to date with what was happening, and I was really grateful for that!

I've been busy dog sitting. They take a lot of energy! The new family comes home tomorrow so we'll see how the dogs do with the new baby. SIL stopped by today and brought home a hat that the baby has worn so that the dogs know her smell. I went out for a walk today. I needed to get out of the house for a bit. It was quite chilly but it was certainly nice to walk. 

Oh, I should say baby was 8lb 8oz and 20 inches long! 

2/366 Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile



Seeing blue skies while anxiously waiting for news of the delivery. 

3/366



I've been happy dancing all of yesterday and today because of the good news. So relieved! I can't wait to meet her tomorrow!

Dancing on air. Back tomorrow. 


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a relief for everyone. Babies have their own agenda. Enjoy your cuddles with your new granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So happy to hear the good news! All the best to the baby and the new parents and to the new Nana! Such happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - lovely news.
    A lovely new year present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, I was wondering when this was going to happen! So happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.