Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

It's Tuesday

Woke up this morning feeling achy after yesterday's fall. I'm so clumsy sometimes. I was trying to hurry and - for some reason - I always think there is one step at the back door from daughter's house to the garage and there are two. I missed. Ouch. Next time I am going to be really careful! I've almost done the same thing before but have managed to catch myself. Not this time! My poor ankle is black and blue. I have stayed off it most of the day and iced. Hopefully, it will be alright. It's my 'bad' ankle, one I've sprained several times before, pulling tendons and ended up having surgery on it. I'm hoping things will be ok this time. 

It was a rough baby day today - and last night. She was very windy/gassy and just didn't seem to want to settle. As daughter hadn't got a lot of sleep last night she went back to bed this morning and I looked after baby for several hours this morning. Hoping tonight will be a bit better!

I haven't had a lot of time to do much today. I am debating whether to do a bit of crafting before bed or just tumble into bed lol. It's already 10.20 and I shall be up at 6.30. What to do!

I did manage to look at a couple of camera photos from yesterday when SIL got home and took over some baby stuff. 








 Day 30/366 Phone Photo Things That Make Me Smile 



Baby A under shirt today - so appropriate lol

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better in a day or two and your ankle is not badly hurt. Lovely photos and Baby A's under shirt made me smile, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Baby A has some lovely little clothes

      Delete
  2. Your first photograph is so beautiful - such a contrast between the golden leaves and path and the frost.
    I smiled at the baby's top - so appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the path in the woods. It really was beautiful, all frosty yet there were still some autumn colours around.

      Delete
  3. Oh my what an adorable onesie! (however you spell it...ahahh)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.