Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Days Blending Together

Still plodding along. Baby A had her two-week checkup yesterday. She now weighs 9lbs and is 22inches long! When she was born, she was 8lb 8ozs and went down to about 8lbs, so she has gained a pound in a couple of weeks. She is out of her newborn outfits and in the 0-3months clothes now. She was quite alert at the doctor's office. It was really cold outside, but we tucked her up well and hurried into the office. She didn't like being put in her car seat much. I suppose it's being strapped down. She does seem to like her hands free!

After her adventure yesterday she was quite restless last night so today I tried to help out taking care of her while daughter got some sleep. I did manage to watch a Webinar on Abstract Photography with my online camera club. It was really interesting. I'm hoping to be able to do some soon. 

As for now, I'm ready to take a shower and go to bed! I'll catch up on comments and visiting blogs tomorrow!

Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile 

16/366 is another of those ones I'm not sharing. Baby A was wearing a really cute hat in car seat. Made me smile!

17/366

Was a beautiful sunrise this morning. I wasn't out in it, but I did watch through the window - as much as I could see! I'm missing my walks at Asylum Lake and seeing the snow, but am enjoying watching Baby A's first weeks.




18/366

I snapped this photo while Baby A was sleeping on me, her little hands curled against my jumper. So sweet!





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful sky photograph but the curled, furled baby hands are even more delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks. She really is quite lovely - even if I am biased lol

      Delete
  2. Dear little lady - so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I have to get in lots of snuggles to keep me going for when I don't see her. These first few weeks are so precious though

      Delete
  4. Sounds like Baby A is growing well. :) Enjoy those cuddles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! I think that's why she's so hungry all the time.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.