Pages

Monday, January 8, 2024

Monday

Woke up to a bit of snow today. It snowed on and off throughout the day. A lot of the time I enjoyed cuddles with baby. She was a little fussy with wind/gas. She did wake up enough to have a few photos taken. I must admit that I really admire people who do baby photo shoots. They aren't easy! We managed to get a few photos; I hope they turn out okay. I'm sure there will be more in the future. 

I made a Chicken Alfredo thingy for dinner tonight. I think it turned out okay. We put in a Walmart order to pick-up yesterday. There aren't many grocery shops around here and quite a few of them are rather expensive. We went with Walmart, and it turned out okay. Daughter was quite pleased with the quality of the bananas she received as well as the dates on some of the other things. She's thinking about trying out their delivery service and see how that goes as she is thinking that it would be helpful when she does go back to work. She lives out in the country a bit though so she's not sure they will deliver. We will have to see! There is a food shop in her town, but they are quite expensive and what they have is limited. 

Last night, after everyone had gone to bed, I did a little crafting, but it didn't last for long as I was quite tired! Not sure I'll do any tonight as it's quite late already. I did start another book, reading it while I was holding granddaughter. 

8/366 Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile 



Baby A was awake for a little while today. I got out this little comforter/blankie thing and she seemed to look right at it, batting it with her little hand. It really made me smile!

I'll try to have something not baby related tomorrow, but Baby A is making me smile a lot!

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy the baby while you can - they don't stay small for long. It's amazing how quickly they 'wake up' to the world around them and start reacting to it. Lovely days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She seems to get more aware every day! It's wonderful to watch

      Delete
  2. Baby A sounds like such a joy! How is your daughter doing? How long is she able to take off from work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby A really is a joy! Daughter is doing fine. She's still a little sore from stitches and tired (of course lol) but she is enjoying baby. It's so lovely to watch her interact with her daughter. She works for a pretty good company and is able to take until the beginning of May off. She really is fortunate as this isn't the case for a lot of women.

      Delete
  3. I've just scrolled back to have a good catch up. Many, many congratulations, Nana. Isn't it just an amazing feeling? I love those photos you took. Beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a lovely feeling. I'm so pleased.

      Delete
  4. You keep posting about her, I enjoy it! Snuggle all you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying every moment. Sadly I won't be close enough to see her every week so I'm enjoying the time I have.

      Delete
  5. Please keep baby updates coming. You have every right to be a proud nana and it's lovely to read your baby posts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.