Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A Walk in the Woods

After four days of clouds, rain and dreary drizzle the sun finally came out today. Cheers me up no end. I drove to the local preserve to take a walk.


I was so excited to see some signs of Spring



Green!



Some birds around picking up juicy goodies from the soft mud


Maybe soon there will be leaves on the trees. Such a lovely place to walk. Sometimes it's really packed but today it was quite empty. Perhaps because it was fairly early or maybe still rather chilly. I love walking here.

2 comments:

  1. It does look like a beautiful place to enjoy the first signs of spring! We are very rainy here, too. A sunny day is something to take advantage of this time of year! Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the fresh air. Hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the rain stopped and the sun came out so you could go for a nice walk and enjoy the first signs of spring! Seems to me that the whole place gets green in just a couple of weeks, once it gets warm enough. You'll be seeing leaves and flowers very soon, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.