Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Card creation

It's my oldest sister's birthday next week so yesterday I  made her a card to pop in the post (and hope it will be there for her birthday!). I had to look at the calendar to see when Mother's Day is (in the states it is in May) but it isn't until the end of the month so I can make that card next week.


I really like how it turned out. I distress inked the background, stamped the flowers and layered with some white embossing powder. You can't see from the photo but the crazy bird is on a wobble spring that makes it bounce when you press it and its eyes wobble around.

I hope she likes it!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Sharon.
    They are just the kind of stamps I would have used myself if I was still rubber stamping and cardmaking-x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.