Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

I went for a walk with my friend today. It was nice and sunny out and fairly warm. I was there really early to see the beavers. She came along a bit later. By then it was starting to get a little busy. I suppose people were making the most of the nice weather especially as it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow!

I did get everything on my list done today. Quite pleased. Granted, it wasn't a really big list, but at this point the goal is to stay on track and get things done. I am usually such a procrastinator. I get so easily sidetracked by other things. Sigh. I have already made another list for tomorrow.

I messaged daughter today. She said Baby A was doing okay. She was a little sleepy today apparently. I'm hoping that means that daughter can catch up on some sleep. I do miss that little girl. Hopefully it won't be long until I see her again. 

How is your week going? Spring has been in the air here the last couple of days and it's been lovely to get outside. I even had the window open for a bit this afternoon. It was lovely. As I am typing this the little weather icon in the corner of my computer screen is telling me there might be an inch of snow on Monday - ha ha!

73/366



Sunrise. Always a reason to smile!


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sunrise photo!
    Well done getting your list completed, today, too! And so glad that Baby A is doing well after getting her shots, yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I was pleased she didn't have a lot of reaction.

      Delete
  2. Baby A is probably having a slight reaction to the jabs she had.
    It is definitely getting warmer, though some days would have you believe otherwise.
    I'm glad your lists are being accomplished - it's a nice feeling to note that 'things' have been done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. Was chatting with my sister (in Ipswich) today and she said they've had a lot of rain. She did send me some nice photos of flowers and blossoms so it must be doing some good!

      Delete
  3. I agree with others, beautiful sunrise. Good job getting the list completed. I think, because I don't always get mine done, I will do a smaller list and work up to a bigger one....haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.