Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2024

It's Definitely Saturday Now!

Well, husband did sort-of hear from the car place. No estimate on when the car will be done, but they did send costs. We only have to pay $100 but the actual cost of the damage is over $4000!!! Yikes. I'm glad we have good insurance coverage. 

I got out for a walk today. Took a few phone photos but I made them into a little video. 

83/366


This view just makes me smile. Would be better without the snow lol



We're off on just a mini-Sunday Adventure tomorrow. 

 

6 comments:

  1. A mini adventure sounds lovely - have a great time. And eeeek, that's a lot of money. As you say, thank goodness for insurance. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't made a claim on our car insurance for a long time. I think, even with this cost, they have more than made enough money off us lol

      Delete
  2. Beautiful video - what a lovely place to live. Enjoy your Sunday jaunt:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have good auto insurance coverage and don't have to pay more for your car repair! Absolutely loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks. I'm glad for the insurance too.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.