Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Rainy Day

My first day back in Michigan and it rains. One thing I did really like about Minnesota was the amount of sunshine there was! Lots of quite cold days, but plentiful sunshine. I really was looking forward to doing an early sunrise, but it was not to be. I did manage to pop out for a quick walk in between rain showers. Tomorrow is supposed to be better!

Confession time - I am not all unpacked or sorted. My son was off work today and was doing his washing. I'll get mine done tomorrow. I still have to put away all the things I took with me too. I did get all the post/mail sorted today. I also went and got a few groceries, at least a couple of days of meals planned. I have to get back into the meal planning thing. 

I'm missing Baby A. She really did give lovely cuddles. I'll be a bit more on top of things (hopefully) by tomorrow. 



A photo I took of Baby A and Sierra on Saturday for my #1day12pics. I was playing with Baby A on the floor on her playmat and Sierra came and laid down right next to her, not even moving when Baby A flailed her arms. Adorable. 

Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile 65/366



Was really lovely to be back at Asylum Lake despite the weather! The beavers have been really busy. They even managed to bring one tree down on top of their lodge!


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo of Baby A and Sierra! Sounds like you did quite a bit on your first day back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I feel that I'm getting a little bit accomplished thankfully

      Delete
  2. That really is absolutely adorable - maybe one to frame? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo of baby A and Sierra is beautiful.
    Industrious beavers!
    Getting back into your routine takes time - your head is probably still in Minnesota:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah thanks.
    It amazes me all that they have done in the months I've been away. It's taking a while to get back into the routine. I do miss baby. Daughter did do a video call today so that was good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiny hands captured in time to treasure forever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.