Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Happy New Year!

 Just a quick one to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope it is healthy and prosperous. It has to be better than last year, right? Anyway, daughter is still here visiting but she'll leave on Tuesday so I am spending time with her and not on the computer so much. I won't see her again for a couple of months. I shall be back with longer posts when she has left. 

Thanks so much to everyone who reads my blog and comments. If you let me know that you have a blog I'll be sure to pay a visit. 

Photos today from a walk today on the beach. We took the huskies to a dog-friendly beach and had a walk on some fresh fallen snow. 




4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sharon. Wishing a happy, healthy and prosperous new year to you and all your family.

    Quite right that you're not spending a lot of time online ... make the most of your time with your daughter before she goes home. We'll still be here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Sharon. Enjoy your time with your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are just so beautifully bleak. Wonderful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have and do follow a saying my MIL said to me. When were visiting and I wanted to clean up the dishes or whatever, she would say..."those can wait, I've got nothing but that to do when you leave." So, I practice that as well. When my family is here, I want to focus on talking and visiting. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.