Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Christmas Lights

Usually when we come to daughter's for her birthday, we try to see some Christmas Lights. We hadn't made any plans this year though as daughter is 8 months pregnant and really not in the mood to walk around far. However, she did find a little park that we could drive through so we went there and then checked out a couple of houses in the area that had entered a town holiday lights competition. It was enough for a little taste of Christmas. 

I took just a few phone photos. 















Back tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. People seem to put in a lot of work. I can't help wondering about the electricity bill!

      Delete
  2. I love seeing houses all decorated for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, people really do go to town with their lights - it makes ours look quite pedestrian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like seeing them, but I think of the electricity bill - ouch! I should sneak out and take a photo of my daughter's next-door neighbour as their house won their town competition.

      Delete
  4. They are beautiful. Your poor daughter must be exhausted at this stage. Have a wonderful Christmas. I may not get a signal again and might not be able to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Happy Christmas to you too!

      She is getting tired. Baby has dropped and daughter is certainly feeling more tired.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.