Pages

Friday, December 22, 2023

Friday

Missed yesterday. I meant to post, but I'm behind on making a calendar for my sister. I haven't really been in the mood to make one, but she always tells me how much she enjoys them so I thought I'd give it a go. Usually, I pick a place over here to make it and then post it, but last year the cost of postage was terrible! I think it cost over $20 to post it! Then there is the cost of the calendar. I decided to see if I could get it printed in the UK and then I'd just have to pay for 1st class postage. I found somewhere, made the calendar, ordered it and, although it will be late, it should make it by the end of the year. Just. I wanted to get it done last night so that I could tell sister it was on the way (when I talked to her today). 

She told me that BIL (my other sister's husband) finally had his radiation. He had to stay in the hospital for a couple of nights due to something. Hopefully he will be able to go home tomorrow. Sister said he was in quite a bit of pain. Apparently, the tumours were somewhere that could be quite painful. The doctors are hopeful that they managed to get all of them. He has to have a scan in a month and another in two months. They could certainly use some good news. I hope he is out of the hospital in time for Christmas. His mum's funeral is on the 27th. Really hope he can go to it. 

I got out for a drive today, but it was so foggy and cloudy I couldn't see a lot! 

I did play around a bit with an AI generator today. You put in a few words, choose a style and wait for the app to do its work. 

I put in Chipmunk celebrating Christmas



and Beaver Celebrating Christmas - not sure why he gets a drink lol



It's quite addicting! I really would like to find a program that lets you input your own photographs to come up with something. 

Back tomorrow. It will be a - gosh! - quiet day at home probably. 



3 comments:

  1. The pictures are very cute! And I am sure your sister will love her gift, whenever it arrives. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the chipmunk celebrating Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chipmunk is adorable! The beaver has obviously earned a real ale after putting in a hard shift at the lumber mill.
    AI is fascinating.
    I don't blame you about the postage - it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.