Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Mid-Week

 Yup, you've guessed it - another grey day. They are (touch wood) predicting some sunshine tomorrow. I'm hoping. 

I did go out for a walk today. The beavers were really busy! There are such fun to watch. As I stood by the shore of Asylum Lake one of them kept swimming around, then grabbed a branch from the lake and swam until it was facing me and started crunching on it! It was like the beaver was putting a display on for me. Some of them are quite shy and duck under the water as soon as they see you watching, others, like this one, seems as curious about me as I am about them. 

After my walk I stopped off and picked up a few stocking fillers. Back home, I got housework done, wrapped a couple of things, moved stuff from one place to another lol. It wasn't a bad day on the whole. I don't feel totally in control - I'm clenching my teeth like crazy at night - but I'm doing the best I can. 

I did take a couple of photos of Christmas goodies in the craft store. I stopped in to pick up a couple of flosses that I didn't have for a couple of stitching projects. I pulled out the floss I had, but there were a couple I didn't have. Anyway, in the craft shop there were a few Christmas items. If I had the space, if I was so inclined, sigh. I did pick up one thing (plus the floss)

What did I pick up?







They had some lovely bits and pieces and they were 60% off!

Back tomorrow. 


5 comments:

  1. I hope you have some sunshine, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60% off before Christmas - times are hard, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either that or the prices were too high to begin with! This place is known for knocking down prices right before the holidays.

      Delete
  3. 60% - that's very good. You found some lovely things. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were some lovely things. The prices were quite high to begin with. I think they intentionally do that and then knock them down so we think we're getting a real bargain.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.